Edifier R1580MB Active 2.0 Bookshelf Speaker Set - Black
Created on the EDIFIER R1100 platform, the R1580MB is designed for commercial and professional use with two microphone inputs. Due to its low resonance, it is ideal for presentations, lectures and speeches in conference rooms, schools, classrooms and small halls. Active speakers have a built in amplifier so no need for any other equipment, meaning you are ready to go in no time at all without the headache of lots of cables.
The Class D amplifier. supplies the 4inch bass drivers and 13mm silk dome tweeters with 42w RMS total power output, perfect to fill your classroom or small venue with sound. Add to that the ability to play music wirelessly from your phone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop, or hardwired to your turntable, and you begin to see why this all rounder is such a winner. Not only do the R1580MB's come with a handy remote control to change source, control master volume, select Bluetooth, mute and power off, they are also fitted with ergonomic side panel controls to the master speaker, giving you total control.
Flexibility of connections
RCA & AUX INPUTS - Compatible with virtually all audio devices, RCA and AUX ports provide a quick and easy way of connecting to your source, ideal for turntables (separate phono pre-amp may be required for turntable).
DUAL MIC INPUTS – Offering clear and bright voices with increased bass performance thanks to the bass reflex front port.
BASS CONTROL - Fine tune the R1580MB's exactly how you want them.
• Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output
• Dual microphone inputs for use as public address system
• Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the side panel
• Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and 13mm silk dome tweeters
• Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
• 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
• Universal 100V-240V power supply
• Power Output : R/L: 21W + 21W RMS
• Noise level : 25dB(A)
• Frequency response : 55Hz~20KHz
• Microphone dynamic range : -50~30dBV
• Input sensitivity : PC: 700±50mV, AUX: 550±50mV, Bluetooth: 550±50mFFs
• Input type : 1/4”, AUX, PC, Bluetooth
• Midrange & bass unit : 4 inch (116mm)
• Treble unit : ½ inch (13mm)
• Speaker Dimensions: 140 mm x 228mm x 177mm (W x H x D)