Edifier R1000T4 Active 2.0 Bookshelf Speaker System - Brown
Totally re-engineered, this 4th generation of the legendary R1000T series has been released to incorporate up-to-date features such as our enhanced Class-D core amplifier with built-in DRC controller, automatic switching power board, efficient SMD manufacturing, the next generation of 3/4 inch natural silk dome tweeter drivers, and so on. They also inherit classical features of the R1000 such as Dual-Stereo RCA input, spring clip connection and backward bass reflector.
Housed in 100% medium-density fibreboard (MDF), these bookshelf speakers are built to resist resonance. While the finish complements any surrounding in the home or the office. Featuring 4” bass drivers and ¾” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers the R1000T4 bookshelf speakers are engineered to deliver impressive sound. featuring a pair of golden bass drivers that add a splash of colour to your everyday sound. For a personalised listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. The R1000T4 also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A.
• Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output
• 100% MDF wooden enclosures
• 4 inch bass driver and 1/2 inch silk diaphragm tweeter driver
• Master volume and super bass controls on active speaker
• Versatile connectors for easier cable replacement / extensions
• Total power output : RMS 12W × 2 (DRC ON)
• Signal to noise ratio: ≥85 dBA
• Amplifier distortion: ≤0.5%
• Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV ± 50mV, AUX: 550mV ± 50mV
• Frequency response: 75Hz ~ 18KHz (+/-9dB)
• Bass driver: 4 inch (116mm)
• Treble driver: ½ inch (13mm)
• Speaker Dimensions: 150 x 233 x 180 mm (W x H x D)