Edifier D12 2.1 Stereo Bluetooth Speaker - Brown
The Edifier D12 is a high quality desktop Bluetooth speaker that offers rich 2.1 sound quality with added bass from the built in ported subwoofer.
Unlike many other complicated speakers, you don't have to struggle to set it up, and it won't take up too much space. Place it wherever you want, such as your living room, study room, dining room, or bedroom, just connect the power supply and it's ready to use. A quality wooden enclosure with minimiSes acoustic resonance outputs a sound beyond anything you have listened to before.
RCA/AUX input port for versatile connectivity to external devices such as a TV, turntable, DVD, and a line out if you ever want to add an extra subwoofer or active speakers. Also, you can connect it wirelessly with your smartphone, laptop with the help of Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Three top-mounted knobs (Bass dial, treble dial, volume control/input selector) allow for simple, accurate control of the treble, bass, and volume/input.
Supplied with an easy-to-use remote control, so you can quickly adjust volume or switch to the mode you want: movie mode, music mode, or other input models. Note: In Movie mode, the sound quality will be changed or distorted when the sound field is extended. Therefore, please enable Music mode when listening to music.
• Integrated stereo speaker designed for desktop use
• Wooden enclosure minimizes acoustic resonance
• Bluetooth V5.0 technology ensures stable connection
• 3/4-inch (Φ19mm) silk treble unit and 4-inch(116mm) mid-bass unit provide
• Versatile connectivity: AUX, Line in, Bluetooth
• Analog line out function
• Theater/music sound stage selection
• Top-mounted volume control and wireless remote control for easy adjustment
• Front-facing reflex port designed for wider soundstage and powerful bass
• Bluetooth version V5.0
• Audio codecs SBC
• Power output (RMS) R/L (tweeter): 15W+15W
R/L (mid-bass driver): 20W+20W
• Frequency response 54Hz-20kHz
• Audio inputs AUX, Line in, Bluetooth
• Audio ouput Line out
• Input sensitivity AUX: 500±50mV; Line in: 700±50mV;
• Signal-noise ratio R/L: ≥85dB(A)
• Noise level ≤25dB(A)
• Speaker dimensions: 359mm×159mm×203.5mm (WxHxD)